If you are a planning a wedding, you certainly have your work cut out for you. When it comes down to it, wedding planning can be quite labor intensive. Not only do you need to choose the wedding location – you also need to make sure you have your guest list down. Moreover, you need to make sure you have a limo service. The truth of the matter is that you can hire a limo for some of your top guests, but you may only want to hire a limo for yourself and your bride or groom. If you hire a limo for your guests, it may start to get very expensive. Ideally, you want to consider a number of important factors before you choose a limo service. Here is how to choose a limo service for your wedding.
- Look at the reviews – if the reviews are great, you have officially found your limo service. If you see nothing but bad reviews, you want to keep looking. The last thing you want, though, is to hire a limo without looking at the reviews, because some may be mixed. In the end, it is up to you, but you want to use these reviews to really get a grasp as to whether the company will offer great service at a great rate.
- Look at the prices – some limo services like Genesis International Limousine have really affordable, competitive rates. However, other services may have very steep rates. Moreover, if you are asking for the limo on a weekend night, you may be dealing with a rush fee. Ideally, you want to browse the prices and ask questions before you choose your limo. Of course, the lowest price may not be the best price, because it is all about going with the best service.
- Look at the size of the limo – if you are hiring a limo for multiple guests, you may want to get a bigger limo. Some limos actually come in bus sizes, so you can fit a large group of your guests. If it is just you and your bride, you may want to go for a town car. Sure, you may not have as much legroom, but it will be more affordable, if you are on a budget.
- Look at how many years they have been in business – you want to go with a company that has been in business for a long time, because this is really the only way that you will know if you will be getting great service. Some companies may have good service, but if they haven’t been in the limo business, for a long time, you may not know what you are getting.
- Look at the safety precautions – ideally, you want a limo company that cares about safety. The last thing you want is to go with a company that has a fleet that hasn’t been updated in a while. You can usually search around to make sure that a certain limo company takes these precautions.